SIP MEDUSA T3000W Petrol Generator 25133
The SIP MEDUSA T3000W Petrol Generator is built to power a range of tools and devices, and therefore includes not just 230v and 110v AC outputs, but also stable 12v DC battery charging up to 40Ah, all of which is enhanced by an Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) which delivers stable non-fluctuating power for sensitive equipment.
For added safety, the T3000W has a low oil pressure alert system which protects the engine and shuts the system down automatically if required.
A heavy-duty framed design increased durability, making the T3000W perfect for a range of rugged environments.
Browse SIP GENERATORS for powerful generators of all kinds.
- 212cc 4-stroke air-cooled EURO V OHV petrol engine
- 3000w peak output and 2700w contin. rated output
- 8hrs+ approx. runtime for minimal interruption
- 1x 230v (16A) and 1x 110v (16A) AC output sockets, plus 1x 12v DC battery charging up to 40Ah, ideal for work lights, smaller power tools, and devices
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) delivers stable and non-fluctuating power suitable for more sensitive equipment including electronics
- Heavy-duty framed design for added durability
- Low oil pressure alert system protects the engine
- System will shut down automatically if required
- SIP 2-Year Standard Silver Warranty
|Engine Type:||EURO V 212cc (7hp) 4-stroke 1-cylinder OHV air-cooled|
|Max. Rated Output:||3000w|
|Contin. Rated Output:||2700w|
|Output Sockets:||1x 230v (16A) / 1x 110v (16A)|
|AC Voltage:||230v 50Hz|
|DC Output Capacity:||40Ah|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||15ltr|
|Sound Power (LwA):||96dB(A)|
|Product Dimensions:||435(H) x 430(W) x 595mm(D)|
|Packaged Dimensions:||450(H) x 490(W) x 610mm(D)|