Welding Helmet Auto Darkening Shade
• High quality infinitely variable shade 9-13 lens manufactured and tested to BS EN 379.
• Fully automatic switching from light to dark on striking arc.
• Fitted with solar power panel.
• Features infinitely adjustable sensitivity and delay switches
• Grinding function enables user to grind without removing mask.
• Deluxe contoured helmet approved to BS EN 175 which gives full neck protection and protects lens from scratching when helmet is laid down.
• Comfortable headband and non-slip quick release ratchet mechanism.
• Suitable for MIG, TIG and arc welding.
As shopcarbits.com is offering irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds for custom-made items (including but not limited vehicle paint) once the order is completed and the product is sent.
Notwithstanding, you as the customer have rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, if the goods are not as described, not of satisfactory quality or not fit for purpose, a refund may be given. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any custom-made item at our site.
For any other items, as per the distance selling regulations, you have the right to a refund up to 7 days after receiving your goods and must return the items to Car-Bits UK Ltd at the address listed at the bottom of the website. Additionally, you as the customer must pay the return postage unless the delivered goods are not as described, not of satisfactory quality or not fit for purpose, as per the Sale of Goods Act 1979.