Welding Helmet Auto Darkening Shade 9-13
• Welding helmet with infinitely adjustable shade control between 9-13.
• Complies with BS EN 379, BS EN 175 and DIN standards.
• Features True Colour technology for improved visibility, less eye strain and realistic colour recognition.
• Fully automatic switching from light to dark on striking arc.
• Shade is selected by a rotary knob on side of helmet.
• Grinding function enables user to grind without removing mask.
• Solar panel power supply.
• Features sensitivity and delay controls for switching light to dark.
• Contoured design helmet with adjustable headband for added comfort.
• Suitable for MIG, TIG and arc welding.
Red PWH612, Silver PWH613, Blue PWH611, Black PWH610
As shopcarbits.com is offering irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds for custom-made items (including but not limited vehicle paint) once the order is completed and the product is sent.
Notwithstanding, you as the customer have rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, if the goods are not as described, not of satisfactory quality or not fit for purpose, a refund may be given. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any custom-made item at our site.
For any other items, as per the distance selling regulations, you have the right to a refund up to 7 days after receiving your goods and must return the items to Car-Bits UK Ltd at the address listed at the bottom of the website. Additionally, you as the customer must pay the return postage unless the delivered goods are not as described, not of satisfactory quality or not fit for purpose, as per the Sale of Goods Act 1979.