SIP MEDUSA T2500W Petrol Generator 25124
The SIP MEDUSA T2500W Petrol Generator is built to power a range of tools and devices, and therefore includes not just 230v 3-pin output sockets, but also stable 12v DC battery charging up to 40Ah, all of which is enhanced by an Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) which delivers stable non-fluctuating power for sensitive equipment.
For added safety, the T2500W has a low oil pressure alert system which protects the engine and shuts the system down automatically if required.
A heavy-duty framed design increased durability, making the T2500W perfect for a range of rugged environments.
Browse SIP GENERATORS for powerful generators of all kinds.
- 212cc 4-stroke air-cooled EURO V OHV petrol engine
- 2200w peak output and 2000w contin. rated output
- 10hrs+ approx. runtime for minimal interruption
- 2x 230v (13A) AC output sockets and 1x 12v DC battery charging up to 40Ah, ideal for work lights, smaller power tools, and devices
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) delivers stable and non-fluctuating power suitable for more sensitive equipment including electronics
- Heavy-duty framed design for added durability
- Low oil pressure alert system protects the engine
- System will shut down automatically if required
- SIP 2-Year Standard Silver Warranty
|Engine Type:||EURO V 212cc (7hp) 4-stroke 1-cylinder OHV air-cooled|
|Max. Rated Output:||2200w|
|Contin. Rated Output:||2000w|
|Output Sockets:||2x 230v (13A)|
|AC Voltage:||230v 50Hz|
|DC Output Capacity:||40Ah|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||15ltr|
|Sound Power (LwA):||95dB(A)|
|Product Dimensions:||440(H) x 415(W) x 550mm(D)|
|Packaged Dimensions:||440(H) x 450(W) x 600mm(D)|