SIP MEDUSA MGHP6.0FLR HONDA Petrol Generator 04476
The SIP MEDUSA MGHP6.0FLR HONDA™ Generator utilises a heavy-duty HONDA™ GX390 EURO V engine, a maintenance-free alternator, and cast iron cylinder liner to produce powerful performance without compromising on durability.
For added peace-of-mind, the MGHP6.0FLR is fitted with low oil shutdown which will automatically shut the system down to prevent engine damage.
A full frame design offers added protection from the working environment, and lift the main components from the floor.
A larger fuel tank means the generator can perform longer with minimal interruption.
Browse SIP GENERATORS for powerful generators of all kinds.
- Powerful HONDA™ GX390 389cc EURO V petrol engine
- 6kVA contin. rated output and 7.2kVA peak output
- Full frame design for added strength and durability
- Large fuel tank for an increased running time
- Low oil shutdown helps to prevent engine damage
- 8.5hrs approx. runtime for minimal interruption
- 1x 230v (16A) and 1x 230v (32A) AC output sockets
- 1x 110v (16A) and 1x 110v (32A) AC output sockets
- Cast iron cylinder liner for high performance
- Heavy-duty maintenance-free alternator for durability
- Splash-fed oil lubrication system
- Assembled and thoroughly tested by SIP in the UK
- Ideal for heavy-duty commercial applications
- SIP 2-Year Standard Silver Warranty
- HONDA™ 3 Year Engine Warranty
ITEM NO. 04476 Engine Type: HONDA GX390 EURO V 389cc (12hp) Alternator Type: Maintenance-free Max. Rated Output: 7.20kVA Contin. Rated Output: 6.00kVA Output Sockets: 1x 230v (16A) / 1x 230v (32A) / 1x 110v (16A) / 1x 110v (32A) Electric Starting: No Fuel Tank Capacity: 25ltr Approx. Runtime: 8.5hrs Net Weight: 72.96kg Gross Weight: 76.80kg Product Dimensions: Packaged Dimensions: 800(H) x 800(W) x 1200mm(D)